Today, our day got shuffled and although things did not go as planned, we made it through. This morning I received a phone call from the Hartford Hospital pharmacy that the MIBG isotope did not make it in from Canada. So this injection will be tomorrow, moving his scan to Wednesday. We changed our clinic appointment to today instead of tomorrow and we had his ECHO today instead of Wednesday. So blood work is done and pending. Urine analysis was sent and pending. His CT scan of head, chest, abdomen and pelvis was completed. We are waiting on the CT results. The ECHO revealed that the large "gumball" size blood clot in his heart is GONE!!! Cardiology wants to follow up again in 3 months. We are waiting to hear from his oncologist about whether or not to proceed with or discontinue the Lovenox injections. The schedule is: Tomorrow: only the MIBG injection and pick up his pills for the next 3 months.
Wednesday: 8 am MIBG SCAN!
Please continue to pray for NED (No Evidence of Disease)